Lingsoft is a leading supplier of language services and solutions in the Nordic countries. Lingsoft studies and develops language technology solutions and machine learning models and algorithms. We will provide you with a view to the latest innovations in language technology and a unique opportunity to work in interesting customer projects and research and development projects.
We are looking for a technical project manager who is responsible for planning and implementing both customer and research and development projects together with our experts and partners.
Your tasks are:
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of language technology and machine learning projects
- Planning new customer solutions together with the team
What skills do we value and what do we expect from a new colleague?
- Project management experience
- Experience from software development in academia or industry
- Experience and understanding of how machine learning solutions are developed and utilised
- Interest and enthusiasm in language technology
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Working in English, Finnish and / or Swedish
Your job description can be tailored to your interests. You can work as part of the team in development and research tasks or focus more on management and sales.
We are currently working remotely, but we hope you can work at our Turku or Helsinki office in the near future.
Are you interested? Send the CV and the application together with the salary requests to Solution Architect Mervi Koivulahti-Ojala at email@example.com. For more information, please contact the same address.
We accept applications until 30.3.2021. The position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found.